sunnuntai 19. heinäkuuta 2015

Interviews Tony (Montana)

Q: Hello! Whats your name first?
A:Hello, My name is Tony, Tony Montana!

Q:Where are you from?
A:Finland

Q:How do you like the camp area?
A:I love it, camp fire placeis the best here, its pretty basic camp.

Q:How is the food for you here?
A:Excellent, we have the best cook in town.

Q:Have you ever been in sauna before this camp?
A:Yes, many times!

Q:Have you alredy tryed any activity game in the camp?
A:No, I am printing all the time, i hope to get to sauna today.

Q:Do you like Aleksandrs hairstyle?
A:Yeah! I really love it! I dream about the same type of hair!

Q:Do you like the wheater here?
A:Pretty nice, its warm when sunny and cold when its rainy...

Q:Is the camp the same that you expected?
A:Hard question... I didnt expect much, so far its more better than i expected.

Q:Do you believe that in the lake lives a huge monster?
A:No, i KNOW that it lives there!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti