torstai 23. heinäkuuta 2015

Inerviews Aleksandr

Q: Hello! Whats your name first?
A:Aleksandr! Everyone knows me already, dont you?

Q:Where are you from?
A:I am from Estonia!

Q:How do you like the camp area?
A:I really like it, its nice here!

Q:How is the food for you here?
A:Food is great, i love it, nothing bad about it!

Q:Have you ever been in sauna before this camp?
A:Yes, a lot of times!

Q:Have you alredy tryed any activity game in the camp?
A:Yes, ive played football, darts and pingpong.

Q:Do you like Aleksandrs hairstyle?
A:I love my hair style!

Q:Do you like the wheater here?
A:I enjoy it, just everything is good!

Q:Is the camp the same that you expected?
A:I dont know, becausei expected that we are not going to be in the workshops so much.

Q:Do you believe that in the lake lives a huge monster?
A:No.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti